Wall Street Journal Logistics Report
Supply Chain Management in The Wall Street Journal Logistics Report
Please READ the doc file first and write the min one-page assignment.
Find an article and write a synopsis of the article on a current topic using the emailed version of The Wall Street Journal Logistics Report. With this source you will need to click on the hyperlink within the article to view the original article for actual writer, title, and date.
To successfully complete this requirement, the student will include the following elements:
1. Include the article as included in the emailed version of The WSJ Logistics Report. The emailed version of The WSJ Logistics Report is the only acceptable source.
2. Write a brief synopsis of the corresponding The WSJ full article accessible through the hyperlink.
3. Explain how this event is supply chain related. Use specific supply chain terms. Also, support with outside sources for full points.
4. Give your thoughts about how it could be handled, resolved, possible implications, and/or possible solutions. Also, support with outside sources for full points.
5. List additional references properly cited within the paper.
When you use an outside source, it is to be cited and referenced using APA (Sixth edition) format.
Item will be graded only if it meets all of the following four requirements.
1. The actual paragraph regarding the article as found in the WSJ Logistics Report is included within the document.
2. Item is an event. For example, a general opinion piece is not acceptable.
3. Item is less than 28 days old at the time the assignment is due. Current event is due February 23, 2018. Source WSJ Logistics Report must be dated January 26, 2018 or after.
4. Item is properly cited within the article and referenced at the end. It is to include authors, month/day/year published, title, source publication. If from Internet, include the source address. All elements must be included.
I will upload two pdf files that explains further explains and clarifies each element of the current event.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more