Global Health Leadership And Ethics Discussion
Global Health (Public Health class)
Leadership and Ethics
Write a 3-4 page response to an employment questionnaire requiring a self-evaluation of your leadership and ethical experiences.
An understanding of one’s own approaches to leadership, motivation, collaboration, and ethical situations is important to the evolution of an effective leader. An introspective lens can help emerging leaders better understand and hone these important skills.
Download and review the Western Questionnaire found in the Resources. Use it to complete this assessment.T
Imagine that over the past few months you have participated in several organizational projects and met many new people. The opportunities to collaborate and demonstrate your emerging skills as a leader prompted you to think about applying for a new position. After exploring online job postings, you prepared a resume and submitted the application to Western Medical Enterprises. A few days later you received the following email:
Dear Applicant, Thank you for your interest in employment at Western Medical Enterprises. We have received your application packet. The next step for all potential employees is to provide a narrative response to the questions in the attached document. Please return your completed document to me by replying to this e-mail. Once we receive your responses, we will review them and notify you of the next steps. Good luck!
Sincerely, Thomas Hardy
Human Resources Recruiter Western Medical Enterprises
Respond to the scenario by completing the Western Medical Enterprises Questionnaire found in the Resources. Please refer to the scoring guide for details on how your assessment will be evaluated.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the course competencies through the following assessment scoring guide criteria:
· Competency 1: Apply qualities, skills and practices used by effective healthcare leaders.
· Analyze one’s own leadership qualities and actions relative to a specific experience.
· Competency 2: Apply practices that facilitate effective interprofessional collaboration.
· Analyzes one’s own leadership and motivational techniques used to foster collaboration among stakeholders.
· Competency 3: Apply ethical codes and diversity best practices in health care organizations.
· Analyze actions taken in response to an ethical dilemma, using an ethical code.
· Competency 4: Produce clear, coherent, and professional written work, in accordance with Capella’s writing standards.
· Conveys clear meaning in active voice, with minimal issues in grammar, usage, word choice, spelling, or mechanical errors.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more