Each student will write a 5 to 7 page paper on a topic relating to Community Oriented Policing. Before writing your paper, you MUST advise me via Blackboard Message before MARCH 1st what your topic choice is. The paper is due APRIL 18th, 11:59pm, submitted via Blackboard as a WORD document. The written paper is worth 100 points. The paper will adequately address the topic. In addition, the paper will conform to the following guidelines:
• 5 to 7 pages in length (NOT including title page, abstract, or references). This means a minimum of 5 full pages, not just one or two lines on page 5.
• On white paper
• 12-point font; preferably Times New Roman
• One (1) inch margins on top and bottom and up to 1.25-inch margins on the right and left sides
• The first line of each paragraph will be indented ½ inch from the left margin
• Follow APA format for issues not addressed here
• Ideas, concepts, direct quotes, etc. will be referenced; give credit where credit is due!
• In-text citations will be in APA format
• No more than 4 short direct quotes in paper and no long quotes
• Page numbers will appear on the upper right corner
• Headings will be used as needed and follow the APA format
• The paper will be stapled in the upper left corner
• You will use at least 3 references; however be aware of the following guidelines:
s Of these references – at least one will be from a refereed, peer reviewed, academic journal.
s Newspaper articles count as ½ of a reference; while more can be used, only 2 newspaper articles will count toward the 3 references.
s If one or more websites are used, only one website will count toward the 4 references
s An interview with an appropriate person is strongly suggested; there is a limit of two interviews to be counted toward the three required references – however you may interview more people if appropriate and you will include them in the references. Prior approval must be received from the instructor before you interview anyone and a list of questions to be asked must be submitted to the professor when seeking approval.
s The written references will be no more than five years old –this does not apply to your interviewees who should be over five years of age.
• The title page will follow APA format.
• The reference list will start on a new page, will conform to APA standards and include ALL references used in your paper.
Written Paper grading Rubric (Points)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more