Business Management Project Paper
Please complete the following assignment. You need to watch the YouTube video below to complete this assignment and use the course material attached to complete this. Please make sure you reference properly, cite sources, and following the instructions on how the layout of this assignment needs to be. This is due Monday Night, February 7th by 8pm EST. Please no plagiarism – I will check.
This project will view a video and discuss the assigned organization’s organizational culture and organizational structure.
Outcome Met by Completing This Assignment
· Organize human, physical, and financial resources for the effective and efficient attainment of company’s goals.
How to Set Up the Paper
Create a Word or Rich Text Format (RTF) document that is double-spaced using 12-point font. The final product will be 5-6 pages in length, excluding the title and reference pages. Write clearly and concisely.
Provide a title page with a title, date, your name, course, and section number, and the instructor’s name.
You have been hired as an associate for a software company, Dysfunctional Software. Dysfunctional Software offers support solutions to a wide range of software issues and business needs. Dysfunctional’s client list exceeds 500 businesses in the United States and 200 businesses in other countries. The company has recently started to experience significant and rapid growth. As a result of the recent growth, Dysfunctional Software realizes it must respond to client and market demands more rapidly. Dysfunctional Software knows that it needs to attract and retain the highest quality employees in the market to develop a sustained competitive advantage. Accordingly, Dysfunctional Software desires to establish an organizational culture and climate that maximizes individual efficiency, productivity, and job satisfaction.
Your manager, Harry Harried, has asked you to help create a recruiting video for Dysfunctional Software that will entice potential new employees to work there and provide ideas management can pursue to explore to ensure a positive work culture is developed that maximizes efficiency and productivity at the corporate and individual level. He wants to portray Dysfunctional as a company with a deep commitment to its employees, a positive corporate culture, and employees embracing its core values and enjoying coming to work. As background for the task of developing the video, Mr. Harried provides you with a recruiting video for Spotify, acknowledged as a world-class employer by its 30-country global workforce. Mr. Harried believes that Spotify is an exceptional company in terms of its approach to employees, its hiring practices, its organizational culture, and its organizational structure.
You are requested to view the video on Spotify: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ar4lq1l8pAc . (You may need to right-click on the link and open it in a new window.) Mr. Harried also requires you to read the material he has assigned (i.e., your course material for this project).
After viewing the video read the assigned project material, you must write a report to Mr. Harried covering the information requested below. For the report, you are using only the Spotify video and course materials. If additional sources are used, no credit will be awarded for those sources.
Use the following center Bolded and left-justified Bolded headings and instructions to complete the project.
· Write an Introduction paragraph. The introduction paragraph is the first paragraph of the paper and will describe the paper’s intent to the reader, explaining the main points covered in the paper. The introduction ensures the reader knows exactly what is being covered in the paper. The introduction is often written after the paper is completed. (Use in-text citations as required.)
· Discuss the seven dimensions of organizational culture. (Use headings below and in-text citations as required.)
· Present examples for each of the seven dimensions of culture using Spotify’s organizational culture. Your description of Spotify’s organizational culture is accomplished by extracting facts from the video and matching those facts with the appropriate dimension descriptor. You must provide support, justification, and, where appropriate, in-text citation for the video facts matched with the dimension descriptors. (Use headings below and in-text citations as required.)
Seven Dimensions of Culture Discussion (Please underline each of the 7 dimensions as you discuss that dimension. Use headings below and in-text citations as required.)
Spotify’s Video Facts/Examples (Please underline each cultural dimension as you match it to the Spotify video facts and examples. Use in-text citations as required.)
· Discuss how Spotify uses its corporate culture to create a competitive advantage. Provide examples supported by your analysis, as drawn from the video information and the course materials. (Use in-text citations as required.)
· Identify and discuss Spotify’s organizational structure, as depicted in the video. Based on your examples ascertained from the video, use the course material to elaborate on your examples to fully explain the various types and aspects of organizational structure that you have selected from the video to analyze. (Use in-text citations as required.)
· Create a concluding paragraph. The conclusion paragraph highlights the major findings covered in the paper. (Use in-text citations as required.)
References (Please use the video and the course materials below to reference)
Why It Matters: Leadership
What Makes an Effective Leader?
Transformational and Transactional Theories of Leadership
Needs-Based Theories of Motivation
Job Characteristics that Affect Motivation
Manager’s Role in Promoting Motivation
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more