Benchmark Personal Worldview Paper
Benchmark- Personal Worldview Paper
As a nurse leader, it is important to understand a variety of leadership models and styles. This will help you adapt to different settings and apply strategies to support and inspire others. It may also be necessary to apply models in different professional settings to satisfy certification requirements. Write a 1,250-1,500-word paper about your personal model of leadership, including the following:
Model of Leadership: Part A
– Describe your personal model of leadership.
– Compare your personal leadership model to servant leadership, transformational leadership, and at least one other model of leadership.
– How does your personal model of leadership prepare you to employ strategies for effectively leading diverse teams and fostering interdisciplinary collaboration as you implement your leadership project?
Personal Worldview: Part B
– Describe your personal worldview. Include the religious (Christian), spiritual, and cultural elements that you think most influence your personal philosophy of practice and attitude towards leadership.
– Describe how your professional leadership behaviors inspire others.
Use a minimum of three peer-reviewed resources (published within the last 5 years) as evidence to support your views.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required. This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.
This benchmark assignment assesses the following programmatic competencies:
MSN Leadership in Health Care Systems
6.3: Employ strategies for effectively leading diverse teams and fostering interdisciplinary collaboration.
6.7: Model professional leadership behaviors to motivate and inspire others.
Personal Model of Leadership
Leadership Model Comparison (B)
Diverse Teams and Interdisciplinary Collaboration
Thesis, Position, or Purpose
Development, Structure, and Conclusion
Mechanics of Writing
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more