Applying a particular theoretical approach to a case
Applying a particular theoretical approach to a case is always part of a larger context—in a general sense, who are the clients you are serving? What are the characteristics of the environment in which you work? Given that, what theoretical framework will work best? Do you need flexibility, or a laser-sharp focus? In this assignment, you will have an opportunity to answer those questions. Do careful research, and support your conclusions with relevant evidence.
In your previous assignment, you identified and analyzed a specific theory to apply in the Joe the King case study. In this assignment, you will build on the work you have done by deciding an actual application. As with last time, it is vital to support the application of your chosen theory with scholarly research in the Capella University Library.
The bullet points below correspond to the grading criteria in the scoring guide. You may also want to read the scoring guide to better understand the performance levels that relate to each grading criterion. For this assignment, complete the following:
· Describe how the theory you selected can be used to guide the processes of assessment, intervention, and evaluation.
· Discuss why you believe your chosen theory will be most valuable to you in your social work practice.
· Compare and contrast the theory you selected with at least two other theories, explaining why the theory you selected is a better fit for your practice.
The assignment you submit is expected to meet the following requirements:
· Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
· APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and formatting.
· Cited resources: Minimum of three scholarly sources. All literature cited should be current, with publication dates within the past five years.
· Length of paper: Minimum of four typed, double-spaced pages.
· Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
Grading Criteria below:
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more