Please read and complete the activities in FLVS Module 5.02 “Time for Tone.” Review the materials and answer the following questions using complete sentences and evidence from the text.
Please make sure you are answer questions inCOMPLETE SENTENCES. Be aware of spelling, punctuation, capitalization and grammar.
Do NOT copy and paste from the module. The answers should be in your own thoughts and words from what you learned.
1. Writers like to use words in unusual ways to get a reaction from their audience. What is funny about the statement “An elephant’s opinion carries a lot of weight”?
2. What does the author mean “Language is a fluid tool”? How can the changing meaning of words help writers explain their ideas?
3. Define “pun.” Provide an example.Use your OWN example and NOT one from the text.
4. On page 4 of Module 5.02, there is a short excerpt from the play “Romeo and Juliet” by William Shakesphere. Why does he use word play to forshadow the fate of a character?
5. Read over the poem on page 8 of Module 5.02 and then click on the hyperlink to “Bonus.” Explain how rhyme and repition influence the tone of these two poems.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more